About Michael Parsons
- Past Director-Ohio Association of Realtors
- Leadership Worthington-Graduate
- $10 Million Dollar Club-CBR
- CRS Designation-Certified Residential Specialist designation is awarded based upon education and transaction history, held by only 3% of the top agents in the world.
- Collectively $100 million in real estate sales.
Michael’s clients respect his straight-forward advice and loyalty to their best interest. What sets Michael apart from the crowded real estate industry is his unwavering advocacy for his clients and drive to serve them. His experience over the years has stream-lined the process of turning prospects into buyers for the Parsons Team’s listings. He has a passion for helping sellers turn a seemingly complicated process into a simple one. He and his father enjoy working together and their synergy creates great results for their clients.
Michael is a member of the National Association of Realtors and the Ohio Association of Realtors. Michael is a graduate of Leadership Worthington, has served as a Director for the Columbus Board of Realtors, and was awarded the coveted Certified Residential Specialist designation in 2012. The CRS is awarded to agents based upon their pursuit of education and high level sales volume, held by the top 3% of agents nationwide. He was invited to the CRS Conference this past year where he networked with a panel of top producing agents across the country.
When Michael is not with clients or in the office he enjoys spending time with his wife Renee and daughter Morgan